DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A question about warranty....!

dsmpampis

Reactions
Hey guys I have a friend in China and he is told that he can buy for me the new Spark because the price for the combo packet in China is cheaper than only the Spark in Europe(Germany).

But I don't know if I'm going to have a full warranty coverage in Germany.

I know that I can buy the dji Care Refresh but how about the 2 years warranty from dji?

Thanks in advance!

Contact an insurance agency and try to get it covered. State Farm in the US does it for $30-60 a year

Contact an insurance agency and try to get it covered. State Farm in the US does it for $30-60 a year

But I'm just asking if I'm going to have a warranty in Europe if I'm going to buy it from China.

I don't know about the warranty mate, but the one thing that put me off buying a Spark overseas and having it shipped to the UK was the amount of money I would have to pay for "import duty" - do you guys have the same import/tax issues we do here?

I don't know about the warranty mate, but the one thing that put me off buying a Spark overseas and having it shipped to the UK was the amount of money I would have to pay for "import duty" - do you guys have the same import/tax issues we do here?

He is gonna bring the Spark to me and he is gonna say that it his drone. I'm not going to pay anything.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan