DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A Quick Reminder

PAW

Premium Pilot
Reactions
After updating the M3, RC-Pro, and Fly App, I found that my RTH and camera settings had been changed. Be sure to double-check yours.

I encountered that today while shooting images. Not hard to fix but something I didn't spot when I first started shootng today.

After updating the M3, RC-Pro, and Fly App, I found that my RTH and camera settings had been changed. Be sure to double-check yours.
Using my M3-I did the Aircraft, RC-Pro controller and DJI Fly app upgrade, then I went to the settings to look for re-setting the Gimbal and YAW controls using the Advanced settings. They are no longer there! Am I right or am I missing something? Where are they now?

Dale

Using my M3-I did the Aircraft, RC-Pro controller and DJI Fly app upgrade, then I went to the settings to look for re-setting the Gimbal and YAW controls using the Advanced settings. They are no longer there! Am I right or am I missing something? Where are they now?

Dale
Dale, it looks like they are now under Control/Gain & Expo Tuning

Reactions: mobilehomer
I also lost my overexposure warning zebras, even though the toggle was on. Turned the setting off and on and they were back.

I agree you should check your settings but I disagree updates resets everything back to factory. After many updates on my Air 2S they never have changed from what I had them set at.
Interesting... I updated to the newest firmware and my settings were uneffected. Why is that?

I agree you should check your settings but I disagree updates resets everything back to factory. After many updates on my Air 2S they never have changed from what I had them set at.
I also have had one or two reset, but never all. It is best tocheck, especially those that affect RTH.

Interesting... I updated to the newest firmware and my settings were uneffected. Why is that?
Don't know. I usually don't have that issue, maybe once or twice in the past. It's been a long time since I've updated all three at once (A/C, RC, and App).

Reactions: Bob in Savannah

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zulu