DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 A Quick Winter Wonderland Flight

Lovely stuff. So dramatic and the music is perfect. Quick question-why is the lake not frozen around the boat jetty? Sure there’s a good answer-maybe the waste outlet for the nearby property?

Lovely stuff. So dramatic and the music is perfect. Quick question-why is the lake not frozen around the boat jetty? Sure there’s a good answer-maybe the waste outlet for the nearby property?

I had the same question, I did a little research and found people have a “bubbler“ that uses air to force warmer water to the surface. This prevents freezing which can damage the dock.

I could be wrong, if anyone knows for certain please feel free to chime in as that is just a guess on my part.

I had the same question, I did a little research and found people have a “bubbler“ that uses air to force warmer water to the surface. This prevents freezing which can damage the dock.

I could be wrong, if anyone knows for certain please feel free to chime in as that is just a guess on my part.
How very clever. Allows them to ease about 10ft out before they hit the ice!! Unless they have an Arctic ice breaker on hand.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael Greece