DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 A special place in my heart in the late 70s where i grew up....Penrhys in Wales.

Markony

Reactions
A village in the county borough of Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales, situated on a hillside overlooking both valleys of Rhondda Fawr and Rhondda Fach. It is situated around 1,100 ft above sea level and is a district of Tylorstown. Until the late 16th century, Penrhys was one of the holiest sites for Christian pilgrims in Wales......

This town is where i have my precious memories growing up in the 70s to the 80s

Last edited:
Video is showing private. Please change to public. Alternatively, you can make it unlisted and then post the link here.

A village in the county borough of Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales, situated on a hillside overlooking both valleys of Rhondda Fawr and Rhondda Fach. It is situated around 1,100 ft above sea level and is a district of Tylorstown. Until the late 16th century, Penrhys was one of the holiest sites for Christian pilgrims in Wales......

This town is where i have my precious memories growing up in the 70s to the 80s

Nice music.......

@Markony ,great video fellow flyer ,combined with the soundtrack ,it portrayed the location beautifully

That was beautifully done,@Markony . I can't believe the difference between then and now with so many buildings demolished.
I think there were 900 houses and flats there when i lived there i think there is just 300 now last time i checked.. It was built in 1968 so it was new and fresh when i lived there and with the mountains for us kids we were in heaven. I can remember we had fights with the boys in Tylorstown at the time on the mountains we din't like each other and my cousins lived there funny as it goes.. But all part of growing up.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whathesaid