DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 A walk in the park.

John Gowland

Premium Pilot
Reactions

It's good but it got lost every 15 seconds or so. So don't expect miracles. My 4 has war has damage all over it. Looking forward to the 5.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's really a very challenging environment for that to fly in - you're braver with yours than I would be with mine !
I think the new Neo's tracking would be much more suitable for this sort of walk as its follow mode prioritises maintaining the same path the walker takes, and thereby would have stayed more behind you, out of obstacles way ! Good test though, and very attractive environment to do it in...

I was going to mention the Neo but as you said it can only track in one dimension, the 4 can do that very well. But the 4 has a 360-degree sensor system, which means that it can track you from anywhere.

Thank you for the compliment.
I know there is a long, very critical, thread on the Mini 5 but I would love a much better all round tracking facility.

Reactions: AeroJ
I thought you were going to lose it a couple of times there.

Reactions: sarahb
It's a cut, I lost it multiple times. Maybe I should have made the real one when it lost us? Not every 15 seconds as I posted, but really every 5 seconds. In a simple environment it works fine, in a complex one its pretty useless.
I posted this one some months ago.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
munmunlil