DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A wifes view of drones for xmas

Well I bought my wife a new Mavic 2 Pro but to my great surprise, she had no interest in it what so ever, so I just could not let it sit around and go to waste now could I? So I had to fly it for her. I also thought she would like the new GoPro Hero 7 Black, so I bought that for her too. Same thing, out of the blue she said she had no interest in that either. Then I told her I was thinking about taking her on a word cruise again this coming year. She said you didn't take me on a world cruise last year, I said I know that, however, I did think about it.

Well I bought my wife a new Mavic 2 Pro but to my great surprise, she had no interest in it what so ever, so I just could not let it sit around and go to waste now could I? So I had to fly it for her. I also thought she would like the new GoPro Hero 7 Black, so I bought that for her too. Same thing, out of the blue she said she had no interest in that either. Then I told her I was thinking about taking her on a word cruise again this coming year. She said you didn't take me on a world cruise last year, I said I know that, however, I did think about it.

You’re a very faultful person, does she do the same to you with makeup, handbags, shoes, etc? Bet she does;)

Great video. Other options than showing your wife this video and letting her buy you one would be:
  1. Invite her to go on a shopping spree and then just go get the drone yourself
  2. Tell her your friend gave it to you
  3. Just outright lie and tell her your M2 cost $100

I tried number 3 but she did some investigating, didn’t turn out well[emoji23]

Well there is a simple rule to keeping a happy marriage going.
  1. You should find a woman that enjoys your hobbies with you,
  2. You should find a woman that is a good cook,
  3. You should find a woman that you can trust and share your feelings with,
  4. You should find a woman that is fantastic in bed,
  5. Last and the most important thing is that you must never, NEVER let these 4 women meet each other.

[emoji23][emoji23] you win the internet today sir!

lucky sod Bobby

Reactions: Bobby Brown
great post Cymruflyer you just described the perfect woman unfortunately they dont exist some of them exhibit most of those attributes at the start of the marriage but believe me it dont last long but even so after all this time i still think i am lucky to have the wife i have bless her

PS must remember to delete my history in case she ever sees this
Soppy, I know, but after 50 years, last August, I still think my wife is perfect. (and so does she!)

Seperate bank account..

Reactions: old man mavic
do what I do, tell her she won't have to put out if she buys ____________ for me.

This explains the safe full of things that go bang, the 3 motorcycles, a Porsche, my private pilots license, drone, house in Florida, and a few other things.

Granted I don't get sex from her, but my girlfriend takes care of that

It also helps when you wife out earns you 7 to 1....

My wife says that I better get all of my toys now before she retires next year because we won't be able to afford them afterwards. THINKING HARD.. Love my Evo so I can't think of anything...(still have the Mavic and she flies it once in a while)

Reactions: Bobby Brown
My wife fully understands me. Yet, she still loves me! Go figger......??

Nicely done...!

Love your way of thinking but this would be what happens to me.

1. Invite her to go on a shopping spree and then just go get the drone yourself = she would check the bank balance then kill me.

2. Tell her your friend gave it to you = she wouldn’t believe me, check the bank balance & again kill me.

3. Just outright lie and tell her your M2 cost $100 = still wouldn’t believe me again, check the bank balance, yep you got it.. kill me.

When she asks how much things cost for my drone hobby I always round the price down to the nearest £/$ sooo she knows me to well, hence why she wouldn’t believe me on the questions above.

Sooooo the moral to this story is, don’t lie, you will get found out one way or another, sh## scared of the wife when it comes to money:oops::oops:

Keep them sweet, pamper them, tell them how much you love um, o_O that might work, well it might..:)

It seems like she is going to kill you no matter what, may as well get the drone and have some fun before she does.:D:D

I do the Separate Bank Act

I get around $1000.00 a month to spend like I want

Safe full of guns and some won’t fit, too many if there is such a thing

Truck, MC, Cars, Pot, Fishing, Racing

Works out well except I still get hassled by her a little bit for how much I spend on toys

43yrs

Best cook ever(Wrote A Cajun Cookbook)
‘From Mamas Cajun Kitchen”
It’s on Facebook or email me
[email protected] for one
Great recipes and Very good Cajun food!
Gray Xmas Presents

First and Last Wife
Love her dearly
Treats me like a King

I get a Pension that pays everything

Veteran USN