DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini A Winters Day

Ryanmini

Reactions
Just started a YouTube channel as a hobby and edited my first video please check it out and let me know what you thoughts are! ( flying skills still bit rough ?) filmed on Mavic mini 1080p 60fps
Please Subscribe for more in the future

remember to change video quality settings to see full potential

Just started a YouTube channel as a hobby and edited my first video please check it out and let me know what you thoughts are! ( flying skills still bit rough ?) filmed on Mavic mini 1080p 60fps
Please Subscribe for more in the future

remember to change video quality settings to see full potential
Hi Ryan,
hm...Well, no one is born a master! If you want to get your videos more interesting to watch, you have to show interesting subjects and not to forget, a drone video schould also contain ground-based shots, such as mid-shot and -"the salt in the movie-makers-soup"! Close up shots! In the editing you should mix drone and ground based shots and in the beginning of your "drone-career" the video shouldn´t exeede 3-4 minutes!
Another important thing: The first shot of your video is a low flying shot and the is good! Do such low shots mixed with higher shots. That also helps to show your subject in a more ineresting way!
Remebber: every beginning is rather difficult. But little by litte you will improve your skills!
Good luck and happy flying ?

cheers Paul
BTW, here is an example of a video I shot:

Reactions: Squidinc
thankyou for your reply will take into considration what you have said and next time im out flying try and get some better shots, just still trying to learn the drone and be confident going close to objects, im also going to take my hand held camera out and get some shots of wildlife to add! Thanks

thankyou for your reply will take into considration what you have said and next time im out flying try and get some better shots, just still trying to learn the drone and be confident going close to objects, im also going to take my hand held camera out and get some shots of wildlife to add! Thanks
Hi Ryan, you´r welcome ? To take out your hand held camera is a very good idea! In the beginning of my "drone career" I also had goosebumps when I was going too close to subjects, but by now I learned how to fly better and you also will learn it, bet? ?
Happy shooting and cheers
Paul

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dorky