DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Indian Summer...Final Version

Jack43

Reactions
Hi all,
finally I finished the editig of the final version! The first one was too long (almost 9 minutes) the second one was ok but not really. After many constructive comments and good tips from some of our members -many thanks to all!-
I have decided to edit a better version!
I hope you like it :)
Enjoy the watching!
cheers Paul

Hi all,
finally I finished the editig of the final version! The first one was too long (almost 9 minutes) the second one was ok but not really. After many constructive comments and good tips from some of our members -many thanks to all!-
Enjoy the watching!
cheers Paul

Exquisite!

Reactions: Micky52
That was a really good job. I especially liked the opening time-lapse shot and the audio. Good job getting the river audio and the tractor. Those things make a difference. Squirrel shot was good too.

Hi all,
Enjoy the watching!
cheers Paul

That was Stunningly beautiful. The opening was exceptional! After the opening I thought "Wow, that was great, probably the best part of the production". Wrong! It was terrific all the way through. Please, tell me about the equipment you used to make this video. I have wanted to make a video using my drone and a ground based camera. Yours is a perfect example of what I would like to do, but of course I don't have Southern Germany available, nor do I have your talent. This was such a perfect showcase for 4K filming. Thank you for showing us your work.

That was a really good job. I especially liked the opening time-lapse shot and the audio. Good job getting the river audio and the tractor. Those things make a difference. Squirrel shot was good too.
Hi Andrew,
glad to read that you like my video, thank you for the very nice compliment :) The Squirrel was quite far away and i was lucky that he didn´t see me. I shot it with my 650-1300 Lens! I think that drone videos should also contain ground shots, but unfortunately most of them has only aerial shots and that makes them looking rather boring because all of the shots are made with a wide angle.
have nice day and happy flying!
cheers Paul

Reactions: passedpawn
That was Stunningly beautiful. The opening was exceptional! After the opening I thought "Wow, that was great, probably the best part of the production". Wrong! It was terrific all the way through. Please, tell me about the equipment you used to make this video. I have wanted to make a video using my drone and a ground based camera. Yours is a perfect example of what I would like to do, but of course I don't have Southern Germany available, nor do I have your talent. This was such a perfect showcase for 4K filming. Thank you for showing us your work.
Hi Effects. Oh I see that we have the same ageThumbswayup I am very pleased that you liked my Video! Thank you very much for your exceptionally nice compliment:)
And I am also pleased that after you hat thoght the opening shot was the best there were some even better shots;)
My equipment consists out of following stuff: Mavic Mini, GoPro Hero7, Sony A 6300 with lenses from 18mm wideangle up to a 650-1300 mm Walimex super zoom which I used to shoot the squirrel and the birds. Ok, you don´t have southern Germany, but in California you also have many fantastic landscapes! Well the talent is unfortunately something one can´t buy:rolleyes: But by exercise litte by litte one can get better. I startet 55 years ago with the hobby and I always tryed to enhance my skills!
BTW, how is your real name?
have a nice day and happy flying in CaliforniaThumbswayup
cheers Paul
Sorry if my english isn´t perfect, because I am a german speaking Swissman!

Reactions: SmilingOgre
Great, great, great! You did a real good job, Paul, I like it very much!!!

You too, Paul!
Best wishes, Jochen :)

Really beautiful. Hopefully one day I will produce something as good as this.
Wow !!! What a beautifully Put together , What an inspiration. Thank You
Hi guys,
Thanks for your very nice feedback, it´s a pleasure to hear that you liked my video :) Never give up crouching Leopard! Little by little you will become better;)
cheers Paul

Hi all,
Enjoy the watching!
cheers Paul

Very Very Good Indeed Loved the Music Well Done.

You da man! LOL I especially loved the water shots, Lake reflections and that low shutter speed river shot, WOW! The moon time lapse focus shift was very impressive as well. The only thing I would recommend, when even possible, try to get an establishing distant drone shots for as many of your beautiful ground scenes as possible. I would love to see a super high/far shot of your whole village with surrounding nature zones and one like that for the river and sheep. All of the actual shots are super strong, I suggest assembling them in the classic story style. Super wide far establisher, closer, then awesome squirrel close up . . . There can always be criticism but, my friend, your work IS marvelous!

You da man! LOL I especially loved the water shots, Lake reflections and that low shutter speed river shot, WOW! The moon time lapse focus shift was very impressive as well. The only thing I would recommend, when even possible, try to get an establishing distant drone shots for as many of your beautiful ground scenes as possible. I would love to see a super high/far shot of your whole village with surrounding nature zones and one like that for the river and sheep. All of the actual shots are super strong, I suggest assembling them in the classic story style. Super wide far establisher, closer, then awesome squirrel close up . . . There can always be criticism but, my friend, your work IS marvelous!
Hi Karl,
You da man ? After reading your posting I feel very honored, thank you very much for your very nice compliment!
Most of the watchers do not see for example the moon focus shift! I will take in to consideration the very good tipps about the super high shots, unfortunately I can´t do them now because the fall colors are gone by now ? Thank you very much for your constructive critizism ???
have a great week and thanks again!
cheers Paul

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas