DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A Word From the FAA

Those are the worst. Some get their 107 and all of a sudden become experts in aviation rules/regs and get their honorary Drone Police Badge. I was at a FOB the other day and there was a guy buying IFR High Alt charts, one of the guys asked what he flew and he Proudly states. "I'm a licensed Drone Pilot"

Ah I remember when I received my Big Wheel license in the mail...Cartman.jpg

Reactions: Lennyg and macoman
Passing part 107 does not guarantee any flying skill. Skill combined with knowledge is what’s needed if safety is important. There is no substitute for good judgement and skill, which only comes from many hours of flight time and practice.

Theses days, with all the automation and lack of selectable atti mode on many drones, skill is a scarce commodity.

when someone purchases a drone of any kind they should be made aware of there countries rules and regs on drone use DJI go one step further and give us a simple set of questions to do before we can fly unfortunately this does not stop any one from flying outside the rules any more than having a driving licence stops people driving in an unsafe manner once again its the few idiots spoiling it for the rest of us

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica