DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A2S will Not Connect with Controller

Greatsign1

Reactions
Today is the first time I tried to fly the 2S since Fall. I connected to the iphone to the controller, opened DJI Fly, Turned on the controller, removed the gimble, turned on the 2S. It made all the usual beeps and they would not connect. I did not see any notice to upgrade the firmware, I clicked on my profile and logged in, still nothing. I turned everything off and rebooted the iphone, still could not connect. I turned off everything again and started over, nothing...

Before posting this thread, I thought I would try one more time. This time I noticed the connection guide button pulsing and then finally, I got an image throught the camera lens. I launched the 2S and checked out everything to make sure it was working and it seemes to be all OK, but has anyone else had a similar experience. My only thought was maybe the lightning port on the iphone was dirty, I don't know, weird...

Do you by any chance have a third party program like Litchi running at the same time? That can cause connection issues.

Reactions: GaelStorm
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000