DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Abandoned office block : Stirling

Another awesome video!

It was quite tricky doing the interior shots as I couldn't get a GPS lock and the drone was acting a bit strange. When I was landing inside the drone thought it was a plane heading for a runway.

It's a shame to see that just rotting away and I think it's odd that they still have the lights on.

Reactions: Nanny Ogg
That is a large corporate office complex. Must have been a real blow to the community to loose the jobs, probably all good paying. Seems like it would make a great small college, like a community college. Nice flying by the by.

Great video, as usual. I can understand abandoned castles, manor houses and such, but this seems to be a well constructed place which might be useful to some firm.
I think it's just reached the end of it's lifecycle. There were 2 other buildings around Stirling that looked very similar in construction that have been taken down in recent years. My guess is this building was built in the 70's.

That is a large corporate office complex. Must have been a real blow to the community to loose the jobs, probably all good paying. Seems like it would make a great small college, like a community college. Nice flying by the by.
Thanks. I think most of the staff moved to a brand new building not far from this.

My first thought was the video taken on a Sunday, then I realized it was abandoned.
What a waste, a real same it is.
Nice flying and editing sir, I enjoyed it. I give it a 10 a a big thank you.

Great flying. But, my god what a waste of a great asset going to rack and ruin. Also noticed the evidence of vandalism already carried out. You were lucky in a way that security wasn't there or you might have been charged with tresspass under archaic Scottish laws! Well done you though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki