DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Abandoned Skyscraper

"New England's tallest building"??? Evidently you've never been to Boston, which has the Pru?

According to some sources, it's the tallest in Rhode Island but the 28th tallest in New England.

This looks to be a near dawn or dusk VIDEO. I don’t seen any building lights anywhere. Perhaps I am missing them but the entire city appears to be DARK AND UNLIT.

This looks to be a near dawn or dusk VIDEO. I don’t seen any building lights anywhere. Perhaps I am missing them but the entire city appears to be DARK AND UNLIT.
Maybe Sunday? Traffic is pretty light too.

Also, this must be yet another example of BVLOS

Yes, just like Uncle Bob, always BVLOS. To each their own.
I don't think it's necessarily BVLOS. If you were standing in the right spot you could see the drone flying toward and around the building. I've done it with a tall building before and while it's often hard to see a Mavic 2 Pro flying anywhere because it's so small, I kept my eyes on mine the whole time. Totally depends on where the pilot is. Uncle Bob is another story. :)

Overall, nice flying but the narration was way too low and only on the left channel.

I don't think it's necessarily BVLOS. If you were standing in the right spot you could see the drone flying toward and around the building. I've done it with a tall building before and while it's often hard to see a Mavic 2 Pro flying anywhere because it's so small, I kept my eyes on mine the whole time. Totally depends on where the pilot is. Uncle Bob is another story. :)
Not sure where cheezstake took off from since he was in the air when the video started, but measuring from there passing behind the building was about 2,500 feet away. Nice flight, yes, but better eyes.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929