DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

About to pull the trigger

llbaker2

Reactions
Im about ready to buy a drone. Leaning toward the Mavic 2 Zoom. Im a little confused regarding what you get in the box. Do you get exactly the same stuff if you buy a DJI Mavic 2 Zoom and Fly More kit separately that you get when you buy the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom/Fly More kit combo? Do you get a total of 3 batteries either way you buy them? Same number of propellers? Have not be able to find an "in the box" list specifying what comes with the combo vs what comes with the Standard package and Fly More kit separately.

Reactions: Hauptmann
With the drone you get 1 battery chargers and cord for the drone, controller, and battery.
Here’s a link to the Flymore contents in the DJI Store, for reference there are cheaper places to buy... remember google can help.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
With the drone you get 1 battery chargers and cord for the drone, controller, and battery.
Here’s a link to the Flymore contents in the DJI Store, for reference there are cheaper places to buy... remember google can help.
So if you get the Mavic 2 and the Fly More kit you will get one battery with the drone and two additional batteries with the kit for a total of 3 batteries?

Im about ready to buy a drone. Leaning toward the Mavic 2 Zoom. Im a little confused regarding what you get in the box. Do you get exactly the same stuff if you buy a DJI Mavic 2 Zoom and Fly More kit separately that you get when you buy the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom/Fly More kit combo? Do you get a total of 3 batteries either way you buy them? Same number of propellers? Have not be able to find an "in the box" list specifying what comes with the combo vs what comes with the Standard package and Fly More kit separately.
If you opt for the kit, the FlyMore bag will seem rather small but as I have discovered it packs very compactly. I was able to get the drone (and attached battery and props) inside along with the Smart Controller, two extra batteries, additional props and some other items. I then packed this nice unit inside a day pack to take snow hiking. And just for clarity, the drone itself also ships with props.

Reactions: Gindra
You will not regret buying the zoom. Practice Practice ( No obsticles)

You will not regret buying the zoom. Practice Practice ( No obsticles)
With all the hype about the Mini now I think your smart in getting the Pro2 zoom, if you've not had a drone before just go slow at first, you won't regret buying the mp2zoom, being able to zoom in on things is the nicest part of the zoom in my opinion! I'm not a pro by any means and my pictures are GREAT! Good luck and buy the fly more package, three batteries are great to have.

i just pulled the trigger on a M2 zoom and fly more kit. waiting for delivery on Wednesday. i purchased from an approved vendor on this site DDS DJI Drone service. DJI Drone Service - Your Drone Repair Shop they have a code mavicpilots100 i think to save $100 off your order
Congratulations! My Zoom is 3 days old! I got the drone, fly more and care refresh from DJI. Very good purchasing experience too!

Reactions: Rattydude77
Welcome to the forum first off. Its like flying a Cadillac but like said above take your time and try the beginner mode I my self did and it's my 5 drone but the most expensive one so far between the fly more combo smart controller new backpack and yes the goggles.

Reactions: SturdyFlamingo
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa