DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

absolutely getting the goggles now!

JoshuaCarlton

Reactions
Been on the fence about the goggles and had fooled myself into thinking that using cheap VR goggles with my iPhone is the same thing for less money., Well I was out capturing the sunset today when I hear my neighbor from around the corner buzzing around with his Mavic. We ended up talking and he mentioned he had the goggles already, well I jumped at the chance to get my hands on them. He flew his Mavic while I wore the goggles and I was really blown away! What a different experience! it was so clear and bright. It truly does immerse you in the flight. I went home and ordered a set right away. Hey neighbor if you are on this forum, Thanks for showing me!

Great! I think that if more of the pilots that are "on the fence" had an opportunity to demo the goggles it would help in their decision.

Where did you order them from? I ordered mine from DJI today also.

Been on the fence about the goggles and had fooled myself into thinking that using cheap VR goggles with my iPhone is the same thing for less money., Well I was out capturing the sunset today when I hear my neighbor from around the corner buzzing around with his Mavic. We ended up talking and he mentioned he had the goggles already, well I jumped at the chance to get my hands on them. He flew his Mavic while I wore the goggles and I was really blown away! What a different experience! it was so clear and bright. It truly does immerse you in the flight. I went home and ordered a set right away. Hey neighbor if you are on this forum, Thanks for showing me!

No problem, your neighbor, AKA superdave

Funny after you left I was approached by another
neighbor from a few doors down and she was a little
Anxious about us flying over to the school fields and passing over a few roofs. More concerned about privacy than anything. Had her put the goggles on and took her for a flight. Showed her what you could really see at normal heights 200-400 feet. I did say if you see a drone hovering low then you got a problem. She was loving it and no longer freaking out about the privacy thing.
Now if I can just get some prescription glasses made so I can use them it'd be even better.

Thats awesome that you showed her! I think thats the best possible recourse for these people who think we are spying on them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlayTech