DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Absolutely quickest way to turn off ALL sensing?

rfc

Reactions
The new sensors on the M2P are certainly a welcomed addition in some circumstances, but I'm finding them annoying when l choose to fly from (and land) in a very tight spot.
(I almost always fly the A/C myself). At times, the approach is fine until the very last moment when the A/C rear or side sensors see me or a deck railing or whatever, and choose to halt the AC. I've been experimenting and it seems you can eventually "fly through" the "glass wall", especially very close to the ground, but haven't quite figured out the "control priority" yet. I khow how to disable the downward/rear/side sensing from the menu, but quite frankly, I don't like to spend time doing while landing between obstacles.

Is there a quick "single switch" way to just turn it all off at will?

Switch to sport mode. Haven’t tried it myself,but I know it works on the mp1.

Reactions: Bubby
Good idea, but I have reprogrammed the sport mode to be atti mode. The sensors still work in Tripod mode, and they don't in ATTI mode, but if you cycle to ATTI and back to P, they come back on of course.
I could switch to ATTI mode of course, but if you're flying in tight spaces, doing so is not the most advisable (although it is good practice, lol).

Last edited:
Good idea, but I have reprogrammed the sport mode to be atti mode. The sensors still work in Tripod mode, and they don't in ATTI mode, but if you cycle to ATTI and back to P, they come back on of course.
I could switch to ATTI mode of course, but if you're flying in tight spaces, doing so is not the most advisable (although it is good practice, lol).

How did you re-program sports mode to ATTI mode? Atti would be very useful at times for experienced pilots

Reactions: Mister Pink
How did you re-program sports mode to ATTI mode? Atti would be very useful at times for experienced pilots

I would like to know this too as for my drone pilots license they said being able to fly in ATTI mode will be a part of the practical exam.

I would like to know this too as for my drone pilots license they said being able to fly in ATTI mode will be a part of the practical exam.
Use DJI Assistant version 1.1.2.
The venerable and esteemed Sar104 has posted the instructions here in at least one thread if not more. I'll look myself now, but if you search on "Atti mode" you'll find it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS