DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Accidental DronePilot Checking in . . . .

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

5 miles west with information Kilo, requesting approach vectors to the active runway.

Hello Gents . . . . :)
ATIS has you Pilot, please procede with your flight path and landing. You are clear to land on Mavic Pilots...
However Captain, its been a long day and we are trying to work out Kilo......
Charlie is one of the controllers' boyfriends who lives out of town and can only visit every few weeks; India obviously refers to the nationality of the passengers and whiskey to the contents of the drinks trolley, so are we refering to the body mass of your Air hostess???

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

LOL . . . . . I guess I should have mentioned the airport - or at least area - I'm outside of Chicago (burbs) and travel the country for my job, so as we get to know each other let me know as I'm always up for a local 'meetup" for a quick cocktail to talk Drones or anything else "flying" related.

Commercial - Instrument rated pilot since 1978 (so I'm not 25 - wink) while I don't fly as much (children / college causing a block right now) I'm enjoying the re-engagement to the flying community via the Drone world.

Whiskey?? . . . who said Whiskey?? . . . . . I'm in.

ADP (Accidental Drone Pilot)

Reactions: Simmo

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kueaue