DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Active track car chase!

My manual posting screen shot makes me also stand corrected -- the speed in Trace mode for normal mode with the sensors in 18 MPH. 27 mph only in parallel mode.

... speed in Trace mode for normal mode with the sensors in 18 MPH. 27 mph only in parallel mode.

Being a home-school teacher these days, I was checking math. I believe it’s 18MPH and 42MPH respectively (and respectfully):
8694722B-C4D4-4C0D-BF63-5AF1A9E3F883.jpeg
417B4B10-0916-42F7-B64B-BD5A4A243B7C.jpeg

Being a home-school teacher these days, I was checking math. I believe it’s 18MPH and 42MPH respectively (and respectfully):
View attachment 102427
View attachment 102428
View attachment 102427
View attachment 102428
You overlooked the part where I said "with the sensors" although I'll admit my sentence was poorly worded since I was referring to my own previous post.

Feel free to try again with the speed with the sensors although as a hint my math skills are pretty good.:) You have the right top, (sport mode no sensors ) speed though.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Feel free to try again with the speed with the sensors although as a hint my math skills are pretty good.:)
My bad...I missed the “in parallel mode” part. My math skills are only as good as my trusty old HP calculator. User Error plugs in the wrong data.

Nice video, but I'd have to cite the driver for those rolling stops he made through the stop signs. :p

I'm actually looking to do something similar, but a little closer footage. I'll have to find some place to do it safely. Thinking a secluded parking lot or something.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman