DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Adapter for CS charging hub.

Steady Eddie

Reactions
I'm considering the 5.5" Crystal Sky, and notice that it comes with a charging hub, but not a power adapter.

I seems that the Phantom 4 adapter is suitable, but so would any other adapter with correct output voltage and adequate current delivery and a suitable connector. The Phantom 4 adapter (from what I gather from pictures) has two output connectors, a small barrel type (very common on a host of other adapters) and a bigger flat type which looks like it may be DJI proprietary. I'm guessing that the CS charging hub has the smaller connector.

What adapter do you CS guys use for charging?
Does anyone know what the adapter voltage/current requirements are?
Thanks in advance.

Hi, I bought the following;
DJI-402 Smatree 120W Rapid Battery Charger for DJI Phantom 4 Battery &Remote Controller.
AU$59 from Melbourne.
This powers the CS charging hub with the round connector, works OK but due to its length this does not fit inside the GPC
DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom CrystalSky Case
I believe the genuine Phantom charger does fit within the case.
Hope this helps

I have used the one for the Phantom. Charges both batteries at once. No problems in 9 months flying for a couple of hours 3-4x/week.

2e2166162f62bfb1b109fde40917a35d.jpg
c45109f1ca1cb0641109493ea4e48339.jpg

Thanks for that Cpt.Barbossa.

That short cable in your link is specifically labelled as being for Mavic 2 though. I have a Mavic Pro. The Mavic Pro charger has an output voltage of 13.05 V, and the CS charging hub requires an input of 17.3~26.2 V. So won't work with Mavic Pro charger unfortunately.

Has anyone tried a laptop computer charger? These typically have an output voltage of around 19 V and are rated at 80 W or more. Such a charger should be perfect for the CS charging hub.
So, I'm thinking if you have a laptop charger and it has a suitable plug that will fit the CS charging hub, you could save the cost and hassle of an additional dedicated charger.

Have any Mavic Pro/Crystal Sky owners tried this?

try this instead..... [UL Listed]DJI Phantom 3 Series Drone Battery Charger,HKY AC Adapter Replacement for DJI Phantom 3 Professional/Professional (Pro)/Advanced/Standard/DJI Phantom 3 Pro Quadcopter Drone &Remote Control Amazon.com: [UL Listed]DJI Phantom 3 Series Drone Battery Charger,HKY AC Adapter Replacement for DJI Phantom 3 Professional/Professional (Pro)/Advanced/Standard/DJI Phantom 3 Pro Quadcopter Drone &Remote Control: Electronics
Thanks, that's a good cheap option.

I had read somewhere here in the forum that this adapter cable with the charger should not charge?

I had read somewhere here in the forum that this adapter cable with the charger should not charge?
It works with the Mavic 2 Pro charging adapter but not earlier Mavic Pro adapter because the charging adapters have different output voltages.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest