DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Adapter

lilred

Reactions
I have lost the little adapter that is used to charge the controller for my MA. Can’t find it on DJIs web site, so I will call when I get a chance. What other options do I have to get my controller charged?

Reactions: Thomas B
I have lost the little adapter that is used to charge the controller for my MA. Can’t find it on DJIs web site, so I will call when I get a chance. What other options do I have to get my controller charged?
As mentioned in post 2 any USB micro cable will work. If you're anything like me you've already got dozens lying around the house.

The USB "trident" symbol should be facing upwards when you plug it in.

Reactions: CyrusBlack
If you use a standard micro-USB connector, you need to be VERY careful about plugging it in the right way round, otherwise you'll break the small connection 'tongue' in the socket. There is however, a 'reversible' micro-USB cable that works very well as a charging cable for the DJI controller, and gets rid of the problem about which way round to plug it in ...

Reactions: Capt KO and Heijst
If you use a standard micro-USB connector, you need to be VERY careful about plugging it in the right way round, otherwise you'll break the small connection 'tongue' in the socket. There is however, a 'reversible' micro-USB cable that works very well as a charging cable for the DJI controller, and gets rid of the problem about which way round to plug it in ...
Even if you use the original part you need to be very careful. In this regard DJI's design sucks.

Logo up, that's the way.

Reactions: CyrusBlack
I think I need to generate an Amazon affiliates link.
I work in IT & Telecoms and buy a lot of cables from Amazon. They are about the only seller that shown multiple and relevant views of what you are buying - and the search facility seems to find what you're looking for, even if your description is a bit off!

I work in IT & Telecoms and buy a lot of cables from Amazon. They are about the only seller that shown multiple and relevant views of what you are buying - and the search facility seems to find what you're looking for, even if your description is a bit off!
Judging by his earlier post he's already found what he was looking for.

TBH I think the last time I actually bought a USB cable was with a pre wifi printer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trekfrk