DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Added a Mavic Mini to the stable

Small in size, BIG skills !!

Figured I might as well have four batteries. Figured the charging base might as well come home with me too. View attachment 112292
I am also thinking about the charging hub, iff only for storage at home. In the hub it's not sat on the rear props and it makes a nice display case as well. More batteries, always money well spent, lots of fun coming mate. :D

I am also thinking about the charging hub, iff only for storage at home. In the hub it's not sat on the rear props and it makes a nice display case as well. More batteries, always money well spent, lots of fun coming mate. :D

The Charging base is nice. My kids loved seeing it lit up. If it holds up for a while then I don’t see any real cons with it. For the price it is a good buy.

Reactions: RMS001
Hi, Arkansas_V8. Nice pictures. I noticed your landing pad is sitting on your concrete deck. Not sure if you’re aware that taking off from concrete that has steel imbedded in it can cause magnetic issues with a drones compass, causing it to fly erratically or even fly away. Not sure if you’ve downloaded the manual from the DJI website for the mini but it has a lot of good info.
Fly safe and enjoy the mini.
Denis

Hi, Arkansas_V8. Nice pictures. I noticed your landing pad is sitting on your concrete deck. Not sure if you’re aware that taking off from concrete that has steel imbedded in it can cause magnetic issues with a drones compass, causing it to fly erratically or even fly away. Not sure if you’ve downloaded the manual from the DJI website for the mini but it has a lot of good info.
Fly safe and enjoy the mini.
Denis

Thank you. I didn’t know that and I will keep that in mind going forward.

Reactions: Lionfish
Just one more thing NOT to dust! (g)

I used mine as a backup and finished a shoot last weekend, after putting my M2P into a construction crane. [emoji51] I got all the footage I needed. It's a great little drone.

Reactions: Arkansas_Mavic
I think the Mini will go good with my 2 Pro. I also grabbed some GPC cases for both. I honestly wasn’t prepared for just how mini it is.
View attachment 112258View attachment 112259View attachment 112260View attachment 112261
Hey buddy showing off your new toy eh !.
Just wait until you add a coat of paint to it , then the Drone Cops ??‍♂will hunt you down like a dawg ???.
I hope you’re not thinking of breaking any regulations with that mini now , cos that will get you locked up in Drone Jail ⛓???.
If you escape head for Canada ?? eh .
Cheers mate .

Reactions: Arkansas_Mavic
Hey buddy showing off your new toy eh !.
Just wait until you add a coat of paint to it , then the Drone Cops ??‍♂will hunt you down like a dawg [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].
I hope you’re not thinking of breaking any regulations with that mini now , cos that will get you locked up in Drone Jail [emoji1014][emoji600][emoji27][emoji27].
If you escape head for Canada [emoji1063] eh .
Cheers mate .

Lol. You never know. It is easier to put up in the sky and quicker to put away.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman