DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Addon box arrived with no plastic wrap

Rchawks

Reactions
Is this how you received you add on for the mini 3 pro, with no outer shrink wrap on the box? It was shipped by BB and the box the drone and all my apple products had shrink wrap, so what gives (returned item)?

Last edited:
Is this how you received you add on for the mini 3 pro, with no outer shrink wrap on the box? It was shipped by BB and the box the drone and all my apple products had shrink wrap, so what gives (returned item)?
It's possible

Add on box? You mean Flymore kit? Mine had no wrap and it came right from DJI. Neither did my Mini 3 also from DJI. If it wasn't used (easy enough to tell, check battery use) what is the issue? If "add on box" is not the Flymore kit then "nevermind". :) Edit: They did have a little about 2" square zipper seal on them that had to be cut to open thebox.

2022-07-22 22.33.16.jpg

Last edited:
@Rchawks ,my drone and fly more kit ,straight from DJI came in the same brown outer box
when i opened it the drone Box had an outer cellophane wrap then the seal ,but the FM kit did not have a cellophane wrap just the seal

@Rchawks ,you did the right thing mentioning it on the forum ,it helps others in a similar situation

Reactions: Rchawks
My MA2 Fly More came from Amazon, but the box had no shrink wrap either, just the small tape seals.

Reactions: Rchawks
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329