DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Adjust camera settings .........?

Prmath

Reactions
While in flight...... or hovering. Afraid to try so figgered I’d ask ‍♂️

Hovering. Trying to fly and adjust camera settings is way too much distraction. Other than a simple roll of the right EXP Adjustment wheel its best to either Hover or adjust while on the ground and connected.

Reactions: Prmath
While hovering, and when i hover i try to stay above clear space. If something happens and drone falls while hovering.

Reactions: BD0G
You could adjust while in flight, but it depends on why you need to. You adjust the camera setting as you are about the take a photo or start a video, to get the right balance of lighting and exposure, which is usually ideal when you are hovering. As you fly the scenery and lighting might change, so what's the point of adjusting the camera setting while flying if you are going to then hover to take a photo? But with video, you can adjust the exposure with the right wheel on the RC. I do that when I am recording a video, like when I turn my drone and the position of the sun relative to the camera changes, and exposure needs to be adjusted.

Reactions: Porky
Hovering. Trying to fly and adjust camera settings is way too much distraction. Other than a simple roll of the right EXP Adjustment wheel its best to either Hover or adjust while on the ground and connected.
Thanks..... good advice

Reactions: BD0G
I have the Shutter Speed and Apeture setup on the 5D switch. Very easy to adjust on the fly...

Reactions: Prmath
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803