DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Advantages of using RC PRO with mavic 3

But it did come at a higher price than the non-SC package did, so your argument is not valid. I've had both the M2P/SC and now the M3/RCP, and have been happy with both. The price was worth it to me, as it is to others.
There will always be the haters.

The Mavic 3 is my first drone. I wanted to buy a leading edge drone in this price point. I looked at every drone I could research.

I have logged 60 flights so far with the Mavic 3, from a few minutes to 19 minutes. I have captured outstanding still images rivaling what I do with my Nikon d810. I have also captured eye popping video clips, although I have another learning curve in processing in Premier Pro. I am very used to Abode as I have subscribed to the Suite for years, but I have never processed video in Prrmier Pro before this.

I am very happy that I did not give in to the beginning frustrations with the Mavic 3.
From what I am seeing this morning with the latest updates I have the right drone. I have a challenging learning curve ahead of me, but this is definitely a drone I can sink my teeth onto and enjoy for a while.

I will more than likely acquire the RC PRO control.
might as well... I would if I was you.

So back in December there was a flurry of excitement that the RC Pro would come out in a 'Fly More' Combo. I am tired of using a smartphone with my Mavic Pro so I don't plan to spring for the Mavic 3 until I can get stand-alone controller but I really don't want to spend the bucks for a Cine. Anyone heard any news on this?

Nothing and here's what's weird. If you go to the link I saved with DJI statement saying

"“We understand that customers in some regions have purchased the DJI RC Pro separately before this new combo is introduced,” DJI noted. “We will compensate these customers with DJI credit and coupons later. For more details of the program, please pay attention to our official communication channels.”

The link and page are gone:

Not sure if that's a bad omen or what but we shall hope for the best. I heard they offered one user $50. A joke when the price on Air 2S gets you an RC Pro for $500 - or a full $1200 but an Air 2S for $500 - an actual value when it seems DJI is no longer a value proposition, at least where everything Mavic 3 is concerned. Consider: RC Pro is roughly $500 more than it's predecessor. Ok, it's beefed up. But no charger in the box. Also no bulit in mic for screen recordings (nor good audio when you use usb-c or Bluetooth lavalier mics, unless mine is defective. They don't even give you a spare setvof sticks!

As I say, not a value proposition but a bean counters dream.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jtlesn