DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Advice needed critical battery

flightsimulation

Reactions
Hey all i wanted to do a test and was at 30% battery level i fought some headwind and needed to descend therefore i was throttling down while pushing forward coming in like a plane vs copter. Now that all went smooth however my quad started acting a little erratic i got it on the ground with 12% battery i beleive the odd flying was around 17% down to 12%.

I fought wind in sport mode back to normal at approx 20% then my plane was moving around left and right rather then coming straight down. I was off from my touchdown point by quite abit luckily safely away from debris.

It seemed to be swaying left and right rather than touching down gently. Hard enough that my gear antenna folded in like when storing it

What in your expert experience may have caused this?

Thanks

However the litchi / documents does nt exist though

It might be a different directory under Android. Anyway, the Litchi CSV file probably contained enough to answer the question. At the end of the flight the number of GNSS satellites locked dropped precipitously, and so the aircraft position data became unreliable - hence the moving around and missing the home point:

The txt log would contain the FC estimate of positional accuracy but the Litchi log doesn't record that.

If i may what could if caused that actually let rephrase can low battery cause it this never happened with dji go 4 app?
It might be a different directory under Android. Anyway, the Litchi CSV file probably contained enough to answer the question. At the end of the flight the number of GNSS satellites locked dropped precipitously, and so the aircraft position data became unreliable - hence the moving around and missing the home point:

View attachment 77231

The txt log would contain the FC estimate of positional accuracy but the Litchi log doesn't record that.

If i may what could if caused that actually let rephrase can low battery cause it this never happened with dji go 4 app?

No - I think the home point location just had poor satellite coverage. Note that it was relatively poor at take off too. The sky view was likely significantly obstructed by the building.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shon
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliassmith02