Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Aerial attack on my drone

BokiFly

Reaction score
Surprised they didn't pop open the battery compartment ... considering it seems like a small gust of wind might be able to do so.
It sure does. Someone said that battery compartment have just cosmetical purpose. What holds battery inside is the battery itself. I almost always have hard time to get it out.

OneQuickSix

Reaction score
It sure does. Someone said that battery compartment have just cosmetical purpose. What holds battery inside is the battery itself. I almost always have hard time to get it out.
I'm considering putting a piece of tape on it, but you're right ... the battery connection is definitely what is mostly keeping it there, lol.

batman305

Reaction score
Yesterday 19 June 2020 I sent my drone up about 120 feet altitude and it was attacked by a swarm of bees following my drone and just constantly attacking its surrounding it orbiting it. It was aat they would attack or follow I don’t know if they were talking or thinking it’s the queen bee but it was surprising to see that they were all around my my drone and it was a far away from any kind of obstacle or anything it was pretty high I sent it up twice for the same thing happened I got a picture of one of the beers that got cut up by one of the propellers
I had a similar but different story. I had a colony show up one day and enter my roof. I wouldn't have cared if its in a tree, but that in my roof will bring insects and mice etc. I tried to call all the local bee keepers to see if any of them wanted them and none of them could get access. So had to eliminate them. I wasn't able to get close enough to the hole to blast them with raid beer killer. So I flew my drone there to remove a bunch of them to be able to get closer. Worked really well. I'm sure now the hate responses will ensue :)