DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Aerial footages of Christmas market at Münster Germany

abimasha

Reactions
Christmas market in Germany is usually a big event that attract lots for tourists from neighboring countries including me. I recently visited the Christmas market at Munster an independent city (Kreisfreie Stadt) situated in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. Prominent at this location is the saint Lamberti Roman catholic church, a medieval, beautiful and historical landmark, whose spire is illuminated and highlighted by the surrounding Christmas lights. These are shown in the day and nighttime footages.

Christmas market in Germany is usually a big event that attract lots for tourists from neighboring countries including me. I recently visited the Christmas market at Munster an independent city (Kreisfreie Stadt) situated in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. Prominent at this location is the saint Lamberti Roman catholic church, a medieval, beautiful and historical landmark, whose spire is illuminated and highlighted by the surrounding Christmas lights. These are shown in the day and nighttime footages.
Hello abimasha
I really like the shots you took in daylight! Unfortunately, the night shots are very noisy! A denoiser would probably help! Neat Video is called a software that is suitable for denoising!
Cheers Paul

Hello abimasha
I really like the shots you took in daylight! Unfortunately, the night shots are very noisy! A denoiser would probably help! Neat Video is called a software that is suitable for denoising!
Cheers Paul
Jack43 is correct. I recommend "Neat Video." it does a great job and is not expensive. Slso, were you not allowed to fly lower? That would have helped a ton because you then could have closed your iris down and/or lowered your ISO more.

Jack43 is correct. I recommend "Neat Video." it does a great job and is not expensive. Slso, were you not allowed to fly lower? That would have helped a ton because you then could have closed your iris down and/or lowered your ISO more.
the is even a better softwase Dave. Topaz Video Enhancer...I own both and the results with Topaz are way better!
cheers Paul

Reactions: abimasha and DaveS
One of my ancestors, as chief representative of the Holy Roman Emperor, negotiated the Treaty of Westphalia which ended the Eighty Years’ War between Spain and the Dutch and the German phase of the Thirty Years’ War. The treaty was signed in 1648 in the historic city hall of Münster.

Munster.jpg

The core of the historic old city was mostly destroyed during the bombings of WW2, including significant damage to the two cathedrals and near total destruction of the Historic City Hall building. All of this was repaired and rebuilt after the war.

CityHall.jpg

Bombed.JPG

Miraculously, someone had the forethought and bravery to beforehand remove for safe storage all of the original wooden panelling and the chandelier from the historic "Freedom Hall" (Friedenssaal) . Goering had promised that his Luftwaffe would ensure no bombs would ever fall on Germany, and taking precautionary measures against such an eventuality was considered tantamount to treason.

Signing of the 1648 Treaty of Westphalia. The hall still looks like this today.
TreatySigning.jpg

Hello abimasha
Cheers Paul
Thanks so much Paul for your feedback. I will work on it as suggested.

Hello abimasha
Cheers Paul
Thanks so much Paul for your feedback. I will work on it as suggested
Thanks so much Dave. I will work on these key issues when next I acquire night shots.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa