Join Us Now

After fall in fresh water

Youri

Reactions
After drying and cleansing with 90% alcohol it gives half-signs of life:
testing motors = OK
testing headlights = OK
Singing one Bip, as usual
Rear light turning alternatively green and red, and after, = stable red.
I know that it's over, however...

My question is pure theoretical:
1. which part of control board it concerns now?
2. is it possible to by this part, or at least the whole control board?
Because, as far I can see on the web, they sell separately only the power distribution board.

The solid red light could still be caused by the power board. If you had a way to check with a new one that would be helpful. The mainboard could be fine.

Thank you. It is helpful to listen this... Thea power board is the only one of essential parts to be ordered for this drone.

If you are able to connect to the drone with the controller or Wi-Fi?

If you can, are there any errors? Such as 'Esc Error'?

A new power board may fix the problem but it may also still be an issue with the mainboard.

Since there is water damage, it is advisable to carefully clean all internal components with least a 70% alcohol mix. Just like video below

Thank you very much! It is most instructive video for dismantling.
Tomorrow I will open all boxes on the main board to clean it.
As for now it CAN NOT be connected to WiFi

Sorry about hearing about drone getting wet in the water. Even though its fresh water have not heard any good success story's. But it can be fun to disassemble the little guy, and replace parts from semi wrecked drones. Hope yours is a success story, from what I have learned that even if it flies, it will not be trust worthy. Water has such a bad effect on drones, salt water defiantly is a killer. Wish you success, and please share, your success here with the rest of us.

Thank you!
Even in the case of absence of success, it's a fun for me to disassemble and discover something new.
In any case it's not worth sending it from France to the repair point in Holland.

As Guillaume d'Orange said: "Il n'est pas nécessaire d'espérer pour entreprendre ni de réussir pour persévérer".
(One need not hope in order to undertake, nor succeed in order to persevere.)

Have a nice day!

Help! Who knows what is the color of thinny cables corresponding to different points? I suppose they serve to red head lights.
As far as I have noticed, from the head of Mavic: 3V6 = red, R = white, G = black

Thank you! This is exactly that I did! And the new ESC board burned! May be in the absence of white mastic covering welding?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet