DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Against the sun focus problem?

Wow that's a great shot! Its a shame its a bit soft but it still works. Im not sure what you mean about the focus problem being against the sun. It looks to me like it was just out of focus? This has happened to me a few times on my m2p

Reactions: manos
Are you remembering to tap to focus? If you just hold the shutter down half way down to focus it will take the focus point from the center of the frame, which is too dark in this case. Also make sure you are in AutoFocus not ManualFocus (AF not MF).That would have been an amazing shot!

I thank you all for your advice. Today I took some pictures and the AF works fine! - I believe-
Your comments will be helpful for my future pictures

DJI_0366.JPG

Reactions: EdDuran
AEB mode might be worth looking at for these types of photos. You wouldn't have lost as much data in the dark areas and would have had more possibilities available, if you are able to do any post production.

AEB mode might be worth looking at for these types of photos. You wouldn't have lost as much data in the dark areas and would have had more possibilities available, if you are able to do any post production.
AEB is the one that make the drone to take some pictures at the time?
if yes i cant find them after i use it.
can you please explaine the use of AEB?
Thanks for your time

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob@max