DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 AIR 2 - 4K 60 Slow Motion in the Snow

The AIR 2 did pretty good in the wind. I'm might be weird but I like big flakes in slo mo.
Only had 1 snow so far here, but it was way too windy to fly.
Nice wet suit too!

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Nice vid and thanks for sharing.
Still looks way to cold.

Just having some fun with some Slow Motion techniques
and added some High Wind Resistance flying at the end as we continue to be amazed with the Air 2 .
Also testing out the New Color Pack Wet Suits.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in and out of the Storm
Very nice film. What was all of that white stuff in the air?
All kidding aside, loved the effect of the slow swirling of snow flakes (say that fast 5 times).

Really like the slow motion snow falling.
Its really kind of tricky to find something where the Slow Motion really pays off and falling snow flakes the bigger the better. It also interesting to see how the snow hits the lens and does not stick, Will try capturing the Rain soon .

Note: The Slow motion on the Air 2 is no where near as clean or as good as just slowing down the 60 frames , you get
a much nicer result . I used Adobe premiere Retail Version worked really well.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air in the Rain / Snow

Its really kind of tricky to find something where the Slow Motion really pays off and falling snow flakes the bigger the better. It also interesting to see how the snow hits the lens and does not stick, Will try capturing the Rain soon .

Note: The Slow motion on the Air 2 is no where near as clean or as good as just slowing down the 60 frames , you get
a much nicer result . I used Adobe premiere Retail Version worked really well.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air in the Rain / Snow
I wouldn't imagine they could hit the lens with the prop wash. If you have any waterfalls around you, that may be cool to see in slow motion.

I wouldn't imagine they could hit the lens with the prop wash. If you have any waterfalls around you, that may be cool to see in slow motion.
I got a mc donalds a kentucy fried chicken, a river and a lake outside my window with in a stones throw but a waterfall about 5000 miles away. ?

The flakes and the Rain hit the len but rarely stick , that may be the Prop wash doing its magic.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your DJI in the Rain and Snow

I got a mc donalds a kentucy fried chicken, a river and a lake outside my window with in a stones throw but a waterfall about 5000 miles away. ?

The flakes and the Rain hit the len but rarely stick , that may be the Prop wash doing its magic.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your DJI in the Rain and Snow
Well 5,000 miles is most defiantly out of VLOS, so go get the hamburger or wings instead.

• Haha
The only other video I can think of getting some slow motion would be falling leaves ,or waves. going to try and capture some Hail this year as well .

The only other video I can think of getting some slow motion would be falling leaves ,or waves. going to try and capture some Hail this year as well .
Any movement (Crowds crossing walkways, expressways, any waterway, any sports, etc. Plenty of places for slow motion.

Any movement (Crowds crossing walkways, expressways, any waterway, any sports, etc. Plenty of places for slow motion.
Its been awhile now and still do not see many slow motion takes on the videos even though there are plenty of chances ,i rarely see any . ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent