DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 and Waypoints

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions
So I notice if i want to do a hyper-lapse I can use a way point option to shoot it, but im not seeing any other way to use way points for just video shots.. Feature to come later? Or removed as a premium feature for pro models?

Thoughts? I did a little googling and didn't find a concise answer but did see that the original air got it after some time.

So I notice if i want to do a hyper-lapse I can use a way point option to shoot it, but im not seeing any other way to use way points for just video shots.. Feature to come later? Or removed as a premium feature for pro models?

Thoughts? I did a little googling and didn't find a concise answer but did see that the original air got it after some time.
I would also like to see this feature but it's early days for the app so maybe in time, I'm a big fan of the litchi app but can't see that being available for a long time unfortunately

The “original Air” didn’t get waypoints. Those that wanted to use waypoints had to use Litchie

The “original Air” didn’t get waypoints. Those that wanted to use waypoints had to use Litchie

Oh, I didn't realize that... thanks for clarifying.. I never used litchie, doesn't sound like we will be able to for the air 2 though.

Oh, I didn't realize that... thanks for clarifying.. I never used litchie, doesn't sound like we will be able to for the air 2 though.

Litchi will be available for the Mavic Air 2 after DJI publishes the SDK for the new model. Estimated timeline for the SDK release is September.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga