DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 discounted

Best Buy and Amazon have air 2 bundle for $799. Good discount. Think it's going away?
Its a great aircraft but I'm sure that most folks have been buying the Air 2S instead because of the improvements. And with the Mini 3 on the horizon, yes I think we will see the Mavic Air 2 on the discontinued list pretty soon.

Reactions: maggior
Yes. dji promoting MA2 Fly More Combo on my Store app here in the U.K. at £759 (with Care Refresh £999-seems rather a lot for one year CR!). This seems to be the norm for international tech companies. You guys across the pond get the same product in $$ as we pay for it in ££s so it’s always cheaper for us in the States than here. Apple products are priced in the same way, US v UK. I am always a year or so behind everyone else having bought my MA2 in October last year and my Spark (2018) a year after everyone else! OK it’s a bit cheaper but I do yearn for those extra performance benefits.

Reactions: LongRifle
Yes. dji promoting MA2 Fly More Combo on my Store app here in the U.K. at £759 (with Care Refresh £999-seems rather a lot for one year CR!). This seems to be the norm for international tech companies. You guys across the pond get the same product in $$ as we pay for it in ££s so it’s always cheaper for us in the States than here. Apple products are priced in the same way, US v UK. I am always a year or so behind everyone else having bought my MA2 in October last year and my Spark (2018) a year after everyone else! OK it’s a bit cheaper but I do yearn for those extra performance benefits.
Don't feel like you're missing out too much. The Air2's camera is no slouch and its HDR system is well executed. It will obviously bow out in low light situations with the 2S's larger camera, but you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference 95% of the time.PSX_20201209_171520.jpg

Reactions: ackdrone and zeusfl
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman