DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 fly more combo values

Antaire

Reactions
Looking to sell mine as hardly used. Any idea of values?

Thanks

Looking to sell mine as hardly used. Any idea of values?

Thanks
$650 to $700 US (noticed you are in the UK)... if there are no extras other than the Fly More kit. Extra batteries, filters etc. add some value but not a lot. I use sold prices on Ebay as a guide but try not to sell there as you will get top dollar but then have to deduct about 15% in fees. I prefer to sell local or on the forums even if I have to take a little less.... I usually come out ahead without the hassles.

Last edited:
Reactions: Antaire
Look at the completed auctions (advanced search) on ebay. dji Mavic air 2 combo | eBay

Especially where it has been an actual auction ( the bid count is shown ) and not a BIN or make an offer.
Weekend ends generally get a higher price, especially in the evening.

Good photos with the items neatly and clearly displayed help, good accurate descriptions do too. (REMOVE your CAA ID before you take photographs.)
If the usage is low, show the mileage etc. ( screen capture of the "me" or "profile" section at the front of the App ) in the advert's photos or quote them in the adverts text. Be prepared to answer questions such as how many charges on each battery and why your are selling.

For your own protection, photgraphically record all serial numbers from the drone, controller and each battery etc. Screen capture the "about" and "battery info pages", keep ALL the logs they contain serial numbers as well as whatever else.
There are chancers out there who will swap defective items for yours and try to get away with returning the defective items to you as yours, the records mentioned might serve you well if you hwppen to sell to such a person.

Last edited by a moderator:
The easiest way to judge value, in my opinion, is to look at eBay completed listings but filtered for items that actually sold. Remove the outliers and you are probably looking at a fair price. Also have a look at whatever general buy/sell platforms are in your area - for example in Canada it's Kijiji and in the USA it's Craig's List. Facebook marketplace is actually my favorite place to sell things because people's desire to grossly overpay for things on there never ceases to amaze me LOL.

Guide price £550 to £600 depends on extras
The price has seemed to have dropped on the mavic air2 ,mine went for £595 thats the full combo freewell stop filters 2 packs master airscrew props and 10 months of refresh and the wining bidder has gone awol
I think I will keep hold of it as a backup to my air2s

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada