DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Unable to connect to PC or Mac

evo400

Reactions
Hi.

Just received a new Air 2 under warranty as previous was faulty. Im trying to update the software via DJi Assistant, but for some reason this Air 2 will not connect to any of the PCs or macs i have.

Its not even recognised as a storage. The previous Air 2 was connecting perfectly.

The DJI firmware it came was V01.000.120 and I was looking to update to the latest. I have since updated via the App, but it will still not connect to a computer

Any advice ?

Thanks

Are you using the correct version of DJI Assistant 2, there are different versions for different drones

This is the MA2 one

Yeah tried all cables and using the same Assistant that I used with my previous Air 2..

I will give it another go tomorrow and report. Maybe it needs to do some flying first

A buddy of mine encountered the same issue. He managed to flash in the first firmware on day one and subsequently it was never again recognised by multiple PCs. It even won't upgrade firmware over the fly app. Had to exchange for a complete new unit.

Yeah tried all cables and using the same Assistant that I used with my previous Air 2..

I will give it another go tomorrow and report. Maybe it needs to do some flying first

Are you getting the USB connect/disconnect tones ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obanat