DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Cine mode speed

Ask DJI, not me. I think it is a safety feature, so newer pilots wouldn't takeoff in Sport, think they are in normal mode and crash on full speed.
I can see if you had it in S when you powered on and it switched back to N on take off. But if you are in C when you take off it seems like a safe bet for it to stay in C and not have to mess with switching back and forth.

I can see if you had it in S when you powered on and it switched back to N on take off. But if you are in C when you take off it seems like a safe bet for it to stay in C and not have to mess with switching back and forth.
True, but DJI thinks otherwise.

Reactions: mschaffer66
@Agustine

I managed to get the speed down on the simulator, but as soon as I switch the drone off and then on again it reverts to the old setting. If I just unplug the computer and leave the drone on then I get Cine speed down to what it should be.
It does not seem to be saving it to the drone.

Do you perhaps have any ideas to sort this out?

Many thanks
Robert

If you read the comments from the video on youtube some people are having the same problem. The guy who made the video has offered some suggestions to try to help. Other then that I am not sure why some are having problems. Perhaps its a simple as to which firmware you have running on your drone. I never updated mine past 02.04.2080

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet