DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2S Lost/Stolen in Hawaii : Reward Offered

Tommyg86

Reactions
Hi, my name is Tommy. I've been into RC and photography much of my life, recently I merged the 2 with a Mini 2 and Air 2s purchase. Unfortunately my Air 2s was stolen today. I crashed it and I had to lose sight of it for a few minutes to reach it. When I got to the crash site it was gone. I found some surveillance footage and some guy picked it up and rode off on his bicycle. Someone on FB suggested I post the story here as well so here is the link.

I'm pretty devastated, I don't really know what my next move should be now. Keep an eye out for it for me.

Thanks guys and gals

Hey fellow members!

I saw @Tommyg86 post on Facebook in the Pilot Institute Study Group and advised him to join the forum and post about losing his drone. The members in Hawaii might keep an eye out for someone saying they found one, selling one as aircraft only, etc.

For those that don’t use Facebook this is a quote of that post:

My Dji Air 2s was stolen on 2/17/2022 from in front of the Banyan Tree Plaza. Thief wears high white socks and a black LA cap with white letters. He rides his cruiser BMX bike around this area. I was lucky enough to find video surveillance of the theft.

Police report # 22-067290
Aircraft serial # 3YTBJBH0030484
Aircraft registration # FA3NWL4TM4

Please contact HPD if you see my drone, or this guy.

Facebook post was updated offering a reward for recovery.

Last edited:
Reactions: -MavicMiniPilot
Man that's terrible. I lost mine overnight last week and it worried me sick. I had to sit in down about 2k feet before the homepoint due to exhausting the battery like the rookie that I am! I had the gps coordinates and fortunately mine was in a remote field like area with woods surrounding it and we didn't get any rain so it was safe and sound in the grass until I could hike the mile back into the woods and grab it. Good luck finding yours...

Reactions: -MavicMiniPilot

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy