DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2S Screws Same as Air 2?

GrahamYo

Reactions
Hey, I'm gonna attempt to repair my air 2s and want to buy a replacement screw set just to avoid any lost screws. On cloud city I dont see a set for the 2s but I do for the 2. Are they same screws, if not does anyone sell them?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots. For replacement props for your A2S I would suggest Amazon. The A2 props are different from the A2S. You can get DJI OEM, third party from a few different manufacturers…and the Master Air Screw brand that are more expensive and personally my choice. 👍

Reactions: GrahamYo and Dbez1
Welcome to Mavic Pilots. For replacement props for your A2S I would suggest Amazon. The A2 props are different from the A2S. You can get DJI OEM, third party from a few different manufacturers…and the Master Air Screw brand that are more expensive and personally my choice. 👍
I think the OP is referring to the shell (and other body parts) screws, not the propellers.

Reactions: GrahamYo
Hey, I'm gonna attempt to repair my air 2s and want to buy a replacement screw set just to avoid any lost screws. On cloud city I dont see a set for the 2s but I do for the 2. Are they same screws, if not does anyone sell them?

I have replaced missing screws on my Air 2S with screws from a set for the Mavic Air 2. The gimbal screws seem to be different and the color of the bottom screws might be as well.

Reactions: GrahamYo

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada