DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s test video after repairs,

jojonono

Reactions
I recently crashed my air 2s and got it repaired, also the camera glass/lens was dirty from the inside for some reason and the image came out out of focus, so i decided to shoot at night and see the results and decided if it needs replacing the glass/lens OR am jsut worried if something is wrong with the camera,

i shoot this:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

and

can you guys tell me if those low light footages are fine for the air 2s at night ?

also am going to shoot tomorrow during the day and see...

if u guys say the video is not clear i might have to buy this:

thanks,

Reactions: hiflyer201
I recently crashed my air 2s and got it repaired, also the camera glass/lens was dirty from the inside for some reason and the image came out out of focus, so i decided to shoot at night and see the results and decided if it needs replacing the glass/lens OR am jsut worried if something is wrong with the camera,

i shoot this:

and

can you guys tell me if those low light footages are fine for the air 2s at night ?

thanks,
I viewed both- #4 is definitely soft, and #3 a bit sharper but not really sharp.
Just my opinion ( I have been doing photography since age 8 and am now 85).
Dale
Miami

i noticed that it is soft too ! not sure something wrong with the camera or is that the air 2s quality ?!?...

i noticed that it is soft too ! not sure something wrong with the camera or is that the air 2s quality ?!?...
I have zero experience with night photography so I cannot say. I would check out the focus for daytime shooting. There should be sharp images. If the day videos are sharp, then I think it might be the inability of the auto focus to focus well at night. Next time, try a few night still images and check your screen view for sharpness.

Dale
Miami

Try taking a stills photo in good daylight and post the full resolution image here.

Reactions: Illuminata Photo
I feel that the videos are slightly out-of-focus, but I typically shoot during daylight hours, so I don't feel that it's a fair comparison. As Waynorth wrote, take some daylight photos.

Reactions: jojonono
I feel that the videos are slightly out-of-focus, but I typically shoot during daylight hours, so I don't feel that it's a fair comparison. As Waynorth wrote, take some daylight photos.

Yes that was the main problem really, focusing issues, should I change the lens glass ? Or the camera needs replacing or what, I admit I shoot in bright day light and things looked out of focus too...

i shoot this:

and

thanks,
Where is that. Beautiful!
Only watched on my phone so can’t comment on the focus. Dales younger than I am so his eyes are probably a better judge 😏

Where is that. Beautiful!
Only watched on my phone so can’t comment on the focus. Dales younger than I am so his eyes are probably a better judge 😏

well thats in Abu Dhabi

i was flying with extreme caution and nervousness, being caught flying a drone you cna get a hefty hefty fine, jail time, deportation etc...

Reactions: hiflyer201
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01