DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Air 3 and Scottish Landscapes

Chris Baish

Reactions
So I got my Air 3 in October last year. Cornwall where I live has had the wettest few months in 152 years (!) so it hasn't had much flight time. I've just come back from touring the Scottish Highlands and Isle of Skye in a motorhome (first time in Scotland and it is breathtaking) I really appreciated the telephoto lens for landscape videography. The standard lens is great, but the 3x adds real immediacy and scale. Finally fell in love with the Air 3, and of course Scotland😍

Great Video!

That's a loooonnnnggggg way to take a motor home lol.
Wonderful video.
Where's the lake with the water fall outlet, that was almost LOTR like.
What's the bird at 2:27 ?

Reactions: twickers14
That's a loooonnnnggggg way to take a motor home lol.
Wonderful video.
Where's the lake with the water fall outlet, that was almost LOTR like.
What's the bird at 2:27
Yes it was. About 2,100 miles (we're in West Cornwall too)! The waterfall is called Wailing Widows, about 45 mins north of Ullapool. It has a Scottish name (Allt Chranaidh). Not sure on the bird. We saw a lot of rooks so possibly one of those. Unfortunately I didn't get to film the golden eagle that flew next to us while I was driving, but that was breathtaking.

So I got my Air 3 in October last year. Cornwall where I live has had the wettest few months in 152 years (!) so it hasn't had much flight time. I've just come back from touring the Scottish Highlands and Isle of Skye in a motorhome (first time in Scotland and it is breathtaking) I really appreciated the telephoto lens for landscape videography. The standard lens is great, but the 3x adds real immediacy and scale. Finally fell in love with the Air 3, and of course Scotland😍

Great video and love the music made for each other..thanks for sharing

Reactions: Chris Baish
Yea. As YorkshirePud says at 2.26. What was it? Hooded crow or perhaps something bigger. Your work here is as good anything we see on the Forum so very well shot and edited. Suzanna from Albion Drones has a similar style of shooting and editing, if you haven’t seen her work check out her YouTube site. Let’s have some more.

Nice work @Chris Baish Great footage & flying. Kind of abruptly ended though?

Yea. As YorkshirePud says at 2.26. What was it? Hooded crow or perhaps something bigger. Your work here is as good anything we see on the Forum so very well shot and edited. Suzanna from Albion Drones has a similar style of shooting and editing, if you haven’t seen her work check out her YouTube site. Let’s have some more.
Thanks very much. I think it's either a hooded crow or a jack daw. We saw tonnes of them around so wouldn't surprise me. Will check out Albion Drones too

Reactions: twickers14
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vlad_Zherikhov