DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3S 48mp photo setting

okephoto

Reactions
I just purchased an Air 3S yesterday and wanted to compare the 12mp and 48mp camera settings. My controller does not have an option for this, it only shows the 12mp setting. I updated the firmware and still don't get a 48mp setting. Am I missing something?

I know on the Air 3 that there is this option in the menu.

I just purchased an Air 3S yesterday and wanted to compare the 12mp and 48mp camera settings. My controller does not have an option for this, it only shows the 12mp setting. I updated the firmware and still don't get a 48mp setting. Am I missing something?
If the Air 3S is anything like other DJI drones with the option to shoot at different resolutions, you would have to switch to the short tele camera, then go to the Camera settings in the app and you would find it here:
i-kd26FT4-M.jpg

Do you have an SD card that you can stick in the drone to see if that option changes? I know the Air 3s has great internal memory but just curious.

Do you have an SD card that you can stick in the drone to see if that option changes? I know the Air 3s has great internal memory but just curious.
I do have an SD card installed. Interestingly, I can't charge any of my batteries past 50% either and I've been trying for 24 hours. I bought the drone on the day of release from Best Buy here in Canada, not the DJI Store. It appears they only had a few available in the complete region. I'm beginning to think software/firmware issues of some sort.

I do have an SD card installed. Interestingly, I can't charge any of my batteries past 50% either and I've been trying for 24 hours. I bought the drone on the day of release from Best Buy here in Canada, not the DJI Store. It appears they only had a few available in the complete region. I'm beginning to think software/firmware issues of some sort.
Interesting. I think I would return it.
What is the wattage of the charging brick you're using? 65w or 100w?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adam-mitchell