DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air camera issue

Jefftripp1100

Reactions
HELP! New to DJI, flew a SOLO before the Air. Updated the Go 4 app, now I have no camera view!! No video whatsoever. Running a Galaxy Tab A with Android 5.1.1 hooked to the controller USB port. HELP!!!

Having the same problem and added a post to two similar threads in the Help section. Check the threads. I've since tried to get things working with my phone to ensure that the problem isn't my tablet. No go. Seems to be a software problem that DJI need to fix. Hope it is soon. I need to be filming in Italy in a few weeks and would prefer not to be filming blind!

Just make sure that if you have a USB cable plugged into the bottom of the controller that the one on the top left side charge port is unplugged, if both are plugged in the bottom USB doesn’t show a picture... just a thought.

Reactions: Jefftripp1100
Just make sure that if you have a USB cable plugged into the bottom of the controller that the one on the top left side charge port is unplugged, if both are plugged in the bottom USB doesn’t show a picture... just a thought.

Thanks, nothing plugged into the side plug. I was having connection problems, would lose signal at about 35 feet, up or sideways. Updated the app, now the camera issue pops up! Very disappointed in DJI, the SOLO is still working great, just wanted a more portable unit....

I've worked my way through various possible local solutions without success. Software ans Firmware updated, cable changes, device changes and so on. You will notice several threads appearing on this problem. Check them out.

Reactions: Jefftripp1100
Orginally had issues with losing connection at about 33-35 feet from controllor. Updated Go4 app, no more connection issues, lost my video feec! So, just loaded the new softwear into Mavic Air & Controller, both updated with no issues. Uninstalled and reinsralled DJI Go4. STILL, no video from camera! Black screen! Running on a Galaxy Tab A, 7", running Android version 5.1.1 through a USB to micro-mini. No changes from how i've used it since new, except for the app and softwear. Any other thoughts???

I gave up and called customer support. Opened a repair ticket, sending the unit back tomorrow! VERY disappointed with the Air so far......

Update on original post. I returned the Air to DJI repair. It had a bad "camera gimbal cable". I received it back in 6 working days. Works great now!

Reactions: fegan

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky