DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Air corridor, Hong Kong

Great video. It reminded me of the short time I visited Hong Kong. Your next video that popped up was of Lamma Island. I had forgotten that I had been there but the memory came back. So many memories. We stayed in Kowloon and until then I didn't know that there were two separate islands. I also didn't realize how close Macau was.

The one thing that surprised me was that after being a British colony for so long how few people we encountered spoke English. Which brings up another question; Now that Hong Kong has been annexed by mainland China, how do you reconcile that Hong Kong's language is Cantonese (as I believe Taiwan's is Cantonese as well) while mainland China's is Mandarin? There now a push to Mandarin in Hong Kong?

Reactions: zenhoho
Great video. It reminded me of the short time I visited Hong Kong. Your next video that popped up was of Lamma Island. I had forgotten that I had been there but the memory came back. So many memories. We stayed in Kowloon and until then I didn't know that there were two separate islands. I also didn't realize how close Macau was.

The one thing that surprised me was that after being a British colony for so long how few people we encountered spoke English. Which brings up another question; Now that Hong Kong has been annexed by mainland China, how do you reconcile that Hong Kong's language is Cantonese (as I believe Taiwan's is Cantonese as well) while mainland China's is Mandarin? There now a push to Mandarin in Hong Kong?
This type of public housing estate maybe quite different from the place you stayed, this type of estate is typical living environment of most Hong Kong people, I hope the video will help you explore the other side of Hong Kong !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rsantangelo