DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air Force's Secretive XQ-58A Valkyrie Experimental Combat Drone Emerges After First Flight

And I bet it won't hover!

Hey, that thing’s over 400’ AGL and way beyond VLOS!

Wonder how many G’s it can handle? Would be interesting to see it doing low level practice runs through “Star Wars Canyon” in Death Valley.

Would be interesting to see it doing low level practice runs through “Star Wars Canyon” in Death Valley.
Never heard it called that. I've off roaded and camped all over the Panamint Range area and it would be cool to see that thing making a low run.

Reactions: AMann
Never heard it called that. I've off roaded and camped all over the Panamint Range area and it would be cool to see that thing making a low run.

Yeah, well... “Rainbow Canyon” is for the flying unicorns ;) it would be cool to see- I think most people would think its upside down or something for not being able to see a cockpit.

Point Zero, i don't think your so alone.
The more you delve into politics and the history of world conflicts, the cloudier it gets to who are the good guys and who are the bad. The sad part is every one suffers,
and nearly always its civilians who just want to get on with the idea of living happy lives. Unfortunately force is necessary at times to stop conflict. Lets hope this doesn't happen to often and these types of weapons don't finish up in the wrong hands. Money truly is the route of all evil.
Anyhow this is getting a little heavy. I really enjoy my Mavic and if used properly, opens up a whole new world of fun and opportunity. I've used my Mavic to combat the lies mine owners tell the communities, at the same time try and save our environment for everyone now and into the future.

I've gone through and CLEANED this thread up a bit. If you can't be nice then don't post at all. Leave your political, religious, and other extreme post off the MAVIC forum. There are other places to vent on those topics and this is NOT the place for those regardless of your particular views. We are here to talk about UAV and more specifically MAVIC UAS.

Several posts were deleted simply because they quoted a post that was removed because it's content violated the Community Rules of the forum. Just simple house cleaning.

Further violations could very well create Restrictions and ultimately BANS from the forum.

Reactions: Racin8de and zzxrox
The test flight lasted a whopping 70+ minutes! More than double the Mavic, and more than 2800x the cost.

The test flight lasted a whopping 70+ minutes! More than double the Mavic, and more than 2800x the cost.

Huh? The test flights (especially the initial ones) are very tightly structured and designed to test system components etc. they are not out to establish duration, high speed, or any extreme aspect of the aircraft. Slow and easy until the systems and configuration are proven.

Patience grasshoppa

It’s a logical extension of the camera drones, actually cruise missiles, showing the public the targeting and impact in 1st person during Middle East conflict. Makes sense that someone would come up with a combat drone which was reusable.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR9925