DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air One New Israeli electric Plane

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
Just saw this item on the news a minute ago. It is a private plane for two. Fixed wing but elector cmotiors that look strangely like a drone! Preedicted to be commercially available in 2 years and to be used for commuting to work in Israel. Sure looks a drone to me!Screenshot 2022-12-21 at 6.27.57 PM.png

Cool looking machine and likely a lot of fun to play with but I strongly suspect it's a bit beyond my pay grade. Ok - maybe more than just a bit beyond......

• Haha
Reactions: Gagey52
While I've seen a few designs for Aircraft that use a Quadcopter like design, that are of course electric, I am not sure whether I would want to fly in a craft that if it suffers a power loss may fall out of the sky. Though i guess the plane like design should offer some gliding for an attempt at a reasonable landing.

Reactions: Gagey52
Might be a little rough to find a parking spot on some days.

Saw a Video pop up in YT related to this, electric, VTOL... autonomous at the moment. probably a ways away from actually being available

Eat this....
Interesting solution to short distance air travel. No clue if its practical but its fun to see new directions in innovation for how to move around in airspace.

Anything you want developed technologically, look to Israel. This teeny country has had more medical and scientific breakthroughs than almost every other country in the world. If you look at the Nobel Prizes and scientific awards from a population/per capita standpoint no other country comes close.

That electric drone-plane isn't a whole lot different than the small Scorpion gunship depicted in the (old) movie Avatar.

1671813134379.png

I want an X wing version please. The roads here are a bit wet at the moment

Attachments

• 8A98B056-8010-4D9E-AD8D-32F212F1812F.jpeg
    8A98B056-8010-4D9E-AD8D-32F212F1812F.jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 3
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads