DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air travel with my MPP Need ideas for a backpack

auggiesre

Reactions
I will be flying to Denver in June and of coarse I'll be taking my MPP with me. My question is what is the best backpack that will hold my MPP , DJI gpggles, 15" laptop and all my support equipment ? It will be a carry on so it must fit the overhead compartment.

I just picked up the Lowepro DroneGuard BP 250 - Custom storage area - fits my Smart Controller, MP2, and a whole bunch of accessories. I store 4 batteries and all the stuff I'll need for a hike or traveling/exploring for the day.

Lowepro website is full price, Amazon is a less-expensive option. There are other various styles and sizes to research on the website.

DroneGuard BP 250

https://www.amazon.com/Lowepro-Dron...mera+backpack&qid=1554494038&s=gateway&sr=8-3

Seems (for my use) a great travel option for quick access while going through security screening and just "small enough" to put under a seat for air travel (I wouldn't trust it being smashed in an overhead compartment) -

**PS - CHECK YOUTUBE, there are a ton of review videos for all types of travel bags and packs for the type you end up finding you like - that's how I made my final decision**

Hi
I’ve it. I putted a MP2 and a Mavic Air, 7 batteries, a crystalsky, filters, my macbook and the two remotes. After several bags tested Lowepro Droneguard 250 is by fare the best. Not to big and all fits in.
For your use case i don’t know if the goggles can fit in.

I used this for my Mavic Pro, it holds three batteries, plus one on the drone and all the charging bits and cables and I fitted my iPad in the hard shell top curved part. It is a hard shell and they state the material is waterproof. The pics are the one for my new Mavic 2 Pro, I sold the Mavic Pro case with the drone, when I bought the 2. The case cost me $30 on ebay. Of course you would then need another case for your goggles though.

Attachments

• CASE.jpg
    CASE.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 3
  • INSIDE CASE.jpg
    INSIDE CASE.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 3
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads