DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air2 Flight Log

kalimah

Reactions
Gave my Air2 some flight time yesterday (2 batteries worth) using the rc-n1 controller it came with and the smart controller. The flight time using the rc-n1 controller and phone is not showing. Pics and videos are there but not the altitude/distance/time info. I’ve used this configuration before and info was always displayed. Any ideas what may have happened?

Gave my Air2 some flight time yesterday (2 batteries worth) using the rc-n1 controller it came with and the smart controller. The flight time using the rc-n1 controller and phone is not showing. Pics and videos are there but not the altitude/distance/time info. I’ve used this configuration before and info was always displayed. Any ideas what may have happened?
If you want flights with the RC-N1 to show on the Smart Controller, you would need to upload the flights done with the RC-N1 to DJI's server (synch them).

Or, if you do not want to sync, your logs you can copy the logs from the phone to a computer and MIGHT then be able to copy them from the computer to the smart controller. If that is possible you would have to put the logs in the proper folder so that the App can see them.
If logs for flight flown with? the smart controller are missing from the phone, then you CAN do the reverse if the phone is Android and I would think you could if the phone is an iPhone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian