DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Air2S 26 sec Hyperlapse Clouds

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Isn't it technically only a "hyperlapse" if the drone is moving? Otherwise it's just a timelapse. But good job. Keep experimenting.

Reactions: merak75
Isn't it technically only a "hyperlapse" if the drone is moving? Otherwise it's just a timelapse. But good job. Keep experimenting.
You know what? I thought hyperlapse was a made up word, but it's real. It IS a moving camera Time lapse. Go figure. You've broadened my knowledge. After your post I googled it. I had no idea. I thought the drone industry made it up.

You know what? I thought hyperlapse was a made up word, but it's real. It IS a moving camera Time lapse. Go figure. You've broadened my knowledge. After your post I googled it. I had no idea. I thought the drone industry made it up.
GoPro has an excellent hyperlapse function built in that allows you to walk, ride a bike, do whatever movement you want and in the end you get a really cool video. I walked all around the downtown area where I live with the hyperlapse on and it's the quickest tour of the city ever! :) Where it works well with a drone is moving rather slowly over a downtown on a day with nice clouds so in the end you get a video where the drone appears to move in real time but the clouds are in timelapse. Great effect. I know many guys on this forum have done it. The key is moving the drone slowly and it should only go from point-A to point-B.

GoPro has an excellent hyperlapse function built in that allows you to walk, ride a bike, do whatever movement you want and in the end you get a really cool video. I walked all around the downtown area where I live with the hyperlapse on and it's the quickest tour of the city ever! :) Where it works well with a drone is moving rather slowly over a downtown on a day with nice clouds so in the end you get a video where the drone appears to move in real time but the clouds are in timelapse. Great effect. I know many guys on this forum have done it. The key is moving the drone slowly and it should only go from point-A to point-B.
Your post reminds me of the video , Stay High.
. It's not exactly hyperlapse, but it good entertainment if your bored. I should get a Go Pro and make a total hyperlapse music video next time I go to Miami and bar hop.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada