DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air2S Batteries

shawgod

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I just picked up 5 batteries for my Air2s for $60 a piece. None of them had any charges on them and they updated just fine. The person I bought them from accidentally purchased them for the wrong drone. He needed batteries for the Mavic 2. I wish I could figure out how to put images on here from my Mac showing you that these are great batteries and there is nothing wrong with these batteries. They were in factory sealed boxes and had the sealed bags on them. So I am not afraid to use these. I also got a pair of propellers as well thrown in.

These are original DJI batteries? If so, $60 is a good price. If they have been in hibernation for a long time you should give them a few charge cycles. Full charge, fly till almost empty, then charge to storage mode.

Reactions: twickers14
Yes these are original DJI batteries. They appear to be normal, as if I would have purchased them, directly from DJI directly.

These are original DJI batteries? If so, $60 is a good price. If they have been in hibernation for a long time you should give them a few charge cycles. Full charge, fly till almost empty, then charge to storage mode.
I love your avatar, What phantom is that? Is that a phantom 3?

Reactions: GFields
Reactions: twickers14
Even if they use the same batteries, I saw this deal and wasn't going to pass it up. I know I was taking a chance on it. But I got one hell of a deal at the end. More batteries for me equals more work work can be done and more fun can be done as well. I am looking forward to both.

Reactions: MA2 317
IMG_0292.PNGIMG_0293.PNGIMG_0294.PNGIMG_0295.PNGIMG_0296.PNG
Here is the battery information screens on all five batteries. They appear to all be very healthy batteries to me.

I had both a Mavic 2 and a 2S. They used the same batteries to my recollection.
In fact, they can be different batteries since DJI make 2 different chemicals on them.

DJI Mavic Air 2 batteryDJI Air 2S battery (in the RC Pro combo)
LiPo 3SLiPo 3S
3500 mAh3750 mAh
40.42 Wh41.40 Wh
11.55 V11.04 V

You will find that the old charger has problems charging the newest battery since the nominal voltage is different. Don't worry, in the end is the same performance and time.

In fact, they can be different batteries since DJI make 2 different chemicals on them.

DJI Mavic Air 2 batteryDJI Air 2S battery (in the RC Pro combo)
LiPo 3SLiPo 3S
3500 mAh3750 mAh
40.42 Wh41.40 Wh
11.55 V11.04 V

You will find that the old charger has problems charging the newest battery since the nominal voltage is different. Don't worry, in the end is the same performance and time.
When I compared the two batteries that I have. The one battery that I got in the Fly more bundle from DJI directly and the one I just bought yesterday there is absolutely no difference.

I love your avatar, What phantom is that? Is that a phantom 3?
Thanks! It's my first drone. A Phantom 2 with a Sony RX100 camera mounted on it. With live feed, tilt 0-90 degrees, remote shutter activation. Better image quality than most of the consumer drones today :) .

Reactions: MA2 317 and zeusfl
Thanks! It's my first drone. A Phantom 2 with a Sony RX100 camera mounted on it. With live feed, tilt 0-90 degrees, remote shutter activation. Better image quality than most of the consumer drones today :) .
Mine is just a standard Phantom 4 Pro. It was my first drone and what I consider my baby. I love the mechanical shutter on it and nothing can replicate how it flys. It is hard to explain to someone who has never flown one, it just flys differently in a great way.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk