DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AIR2s compatible with the new DJI RC.

Pas06

Reactions
Hello Friends of Air2S I think we've waited too long to get the new DJI RC. compatible with our AIR2s. We all write together with DJI support. I am doing it. I am soliciting a firmware update, as they did with the Mavic 2 Pro Let's all do it. WE ALL SEND THIS IMAGE TO DJI

Attachments

• Air2S-RC.jpg
    Air2S-RC.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Hello Friends of Air2S I think we've waited too long to get the new DJI RC. compatible with our AIR2s. We all write together with DJI support. I am doing it. I am soliciting a firmware update, as they did with the Mavic 2 Pro Let's all do it. WE ALL SEND THIS IMAGE TO DJI
Do you mean the new DJI Rc Pro? Because it was compatible with my 2S right out of the box.

Do you mean the new DJI RC Pro? Because it s compatible with my 2S right out of the box

When I got my DJI Air 2 S and DJI Mini 3 pro the DJI RC came with the Mini 3 but the 5 inch screen was far too small after using the Typhoon H with a 7 inch beautiful screen, hood and neck strap, I returned the Mini 3 Pro after waiting months. Now use Air 2 S but the drone battery inly lasts 16 plus minutes and when ever I want to fly the cell phone battery is down, what a pain, they don't understand we need 7 inch built-in screen and bigger remote battery ! Plus it needs to have external antennas for better signal !

When I got my DJI Air 2 S and DJI Mini 3 pro the DJI RC came with the Mini 3 but the 5 inch screen was far too small after using the Typhoon H with a 7 inch beautiful screen, hood and neck strap, I returned the Mini 3 Pro after waiting months. Now use Air 2 S but the drone battery inly lasts 16 plus minutes and when ever I want to fly the cell phone battery is down, what a pain, they don't understand we need 7 inch built-in screen and bigger remote battery ! Plus it needs to have external antennas for better signal !
I do not find any advantage with the external antennas they offer on the RC Pro. My Mini 3 will hold signal as well with either remote and honestly a little better with the regular RC. Can’t explain it but the mini was made to work best with the RC and being light/compact its a great combo for compact camera drone. I have the Air 2S as well but have been using the mini more lately due to battery time and compactness.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kesiganes