DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air2s video quality blows me away sometimes

Parkerjh

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I had an hour between two scheduled appointments on Friday when coincidentally I got contacted to do a job right in the area where I was.
A church wanted a couple 20 second clips. I ended taking several clips in less than 15 minutes.
Nothing planned. Didn't do any color grading. This is just "as-shot" video and a couple bonus photos I took for the client.
While there a couple jerky moments that I am not proud about (again, at the time I was thinking I was just shooting raw clips), while I was looking at the video, I am reminded of the pretty outstanding job the Air2S does with perfect focus all the time, great colors, dynamic range and overall outstanding quality.

I did another job for a pretty savvy client last week who has big budgets and knows a lot about cameras, videography and drones.
I delivered the job and he was blown away. When he asked what equipment I used (for both aerial and "ground" video) and I told him the Air2s for both - he literally did not believe me.

Anyways, I decided to hook the church up and smash the clips into a video and slap a soundtrack on.

Air2s Video

I really love this drone

Real nice flying! That first shot is one that I would have difficulty making unless I flew into the church and reversed it in the edit… but it looks like you flew it backwards? Very smoothly too!

It could have been FPVd the fist piece in the church. Well shot.

Real nice flying! That first shot is one that I would have difficulty making unless I flew into the church and reversed it in the edit… but it looks like you flew it backwards? Very smoothly too!
Funny enough, that was my plan. But it was a bit windy and I tried setting up the shot flying in but was shaky. So I flew backwards and out and it worked better. I had already done a reverse and fly-away from the green in front of church and was going to splice the two clips together but decided to just keep flying as the drone came out of church

Reactions: SethB
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottyg2s