DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aircraft Balance Limitations

Keatek

Reactions
Hi Folks, My apologies if this has already been discussed, but I'm not seeing it in the threads (But I haven't looked very hard!!)....

Does anyone know what the Aircraft Balance Limitations on the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom are, where to find them or how to work them out? Its a requirement by the CAA and I am struggling...

I have discovered that the Phantoms are about 15mm (fore and aft) but there's is nothing on the Pro or Zoom that I can find.

I spoke with DJI support and clearly it confused them as they started discussing payloads... not centre of gravity. The advisor is trying to sort something out and getting back to me.

Any help or even pointing in the right direction would be really useful and very many thanks!!

I too would question why the CAA would have the remotest interest in that.

I was thinking ‘mine is not to reason why’ and just get in with it, but your right... it Is probably is worth asking.
I, personally, think it concerns larger fixed wing drones or large span rotary drones that take payloads, but somehow has found its way onto the ‘general questions’ they want answered... I can ask the question and see what comes back...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123